USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT AT ASIA SPA
- Upon arrival at Asia Spa, you will be given a yukata (Japanese bathrobe) and slippers. Yukata and slippers make up the dress code throughout the spa and that is what you should wear as you move around in the spa facilities.
- If you are staying at the hotel, you can change into your yukata and slippers in the comfort of your hotel room and you wear your swimwear beneath the robe.
- At the spa reception, you will also be given a cup, flannel and towel. These should be carried with you so that you can keep hydrated and also wipe yourself down between the different spa activities.
- Let our watchwords tranquillity and harmony be your guiding star during your visit, talk in hushed tones and move slowly and mindfully around the spa.
- Start your spa visit by scrubbing, washing and showering in the Japanese-style ablution room. This ablution ritual should be done in silence and you wash all-over with a flannel, making small circular massaging motions towards the heart.
- There are separate ablution rooms for ladies and gentlemen.
- Ablution should ideally be done naked, without any swimwear.
- If possible, avoid bringing valuables into the spa. There are a few safe deposit boxes in the changing rooms. Please do not wear any jewellery in the pool area, this is for your own safety.
- Alcohol and mobile telephones are not allowed inside the spa facilities.
- Remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of tea or water, as both the pool and saunas can have a dehydrating effect.
- Should you wish to access the gym or participate in one of our activity classes, please bring suitable gym wear. Our activity classes are performed barefoot, but please use trainers (suitable for indoor activities) in the gym.
- Strictly over 15s only allowed at Asia Spa.
Our spa is mobile-free, apart from in the gym. When you carry your mobile with you, it is easy to focus on that instead of mindfulness and the tranquil spa experience.
Asia Spa is all about letting go of the hustle and bustle of everyday life and focus inwardly, which is becoming more and more difficult as many of us are constantly connected and online. We need to pull together to make Asia Spa that special, little oasis, where you can spend some time without being influenced or affected by what is going on in the world around you. Grab your chance of escaping the external world for a moment or two.
EXPERIENCE ASIA SPA IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY
Every 30 minutes, a member of our staff presents information about facilities and explains Japanese ablution, the various areas of the spa and different activities so that you can make the most of your visit at Asia Spa.
OUR SPA TREATMENTS
- Should you want to give yourself a little bit of pampering with a spa treatment, please remember to book this session well in advance of your visit and also state whether you are pregnant or suffer from any allergies.
- Please bring underwear or dry swimwear to change into before your treatment.
- Please take a seat and relax in the waiting area 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.